Our mission is to provide support to all individuals who may be struggling during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the
physical and emotional wellbeing of our community.
Buddy System Assign Volunteer to help and support
Community Activities Zoom Sessions and webinars
Feeling Low Need Help Support provided by our local community medical professionals
National Crisis Text Line Provide Information to Everyone
VIRTUAL EVENTS TO BE ANNOUNCED Please Check Back Soon!
* We'll contact you with in 24 hours.
We propose a buddy system to help reduce the impact of COVID-19 on our vulnerable community members:
1. We will pair volunteers with vulnerable community members, particularly our Seniors, for regular well-check calls.
2. We will assign volunteers to drop off groceries and prescriptions outside of homes of those in need.
To encourage morale, spirit, and the spread of accurate and up-to-date information, we will work to arrange virtual events for all community members, such as:
1. Zoom sessions for activities such as meditation, yoga, or mushaira
2. Webinars with current information regarding the COVID-19 impact locally and globally
Feeling Low? Need Help?
Receive support from Harrisburg community psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists for free by sending us a message above.
1. Please include your preferred availability and description of your needs.
2. We will match you to a professional to meet your needs to connect via telephone or videochat.
National Crisis Text Line
Text "PA" to 741741 to get connected.
Crisis volunteers are individuals who provide support via empathetic listening, collaborative problem solving,
and referrals to other resources to provide crisis intervention for those who may be struggling with any problem.
In an Emergency?
We do NOT provide emergency care. Please call 911, or contact your local emergency room.